What is Retargeting
Retargeting posts advertisements when a user visits another website on the publisher display network of TargetingGates™. It is a targeted advertising service, increasing return visits and conversion rates.
- Deliver ads to users with high possibilities of purchase
- Target highly active users on the client’s site and run ads for them
- Deliver ads with new user targeting
- Target users who purchased but have not recently visited the client’s site
1. A user views an interesting product on a client’s website.
Publisher website:Product ad to users.
2. A retargeting advertisement is shown when the user visits a publisher’s website.
3. The advertisement drives the user to visit the client’s website and purchase the product.
Optimization of Customer Purchase Pattern
We analyze website users’ behavioral data
and standardize their purchase patterns (purchase history, frequency, and period)
to calculate conversion probabilities.
As we focus advertisements on users with high probabilities
campaigns can be highly efficient.
- Day of visit Frequency of visit Shopping cart Purchase
Calculation of conversion probabilities Behavioral patterns on website
Purchase history (frequency, period)
- Targeted advertising
Optimization of Retargeting Creative
With automated A/B testing, we deliver the most efficient advertisement creative.
We continue to update our creative designs to achieve the client’s goals and increase advertisement efficiency.
* We monitor a creative CTR in real time and accordingly adjust advertising service.
We give more impressions to creative with a higher CTR. Even for creative with a low CTR, if a CTR increases during campaigns, the number of impressions will be automatically adjusted for the creative.
- A 20%
- B 5%
Advanced Product Recommendation
We show the most relevant products with a proprietary recommendation engine to attract users and drive purchases.
similar groups ETC